Jumat, 02 Maret 2012

About writing



Someone said that I have a write talent.
When i think her words deeper, hmm i don't think so. I believe every person, have its talent, to be a writer.. but it depends, sharpened or not.
I have start to wrote when my big sister stay far from home. I want to tell her about anything has happened at home, at that time, 1984, there’s no phone cell, e-mail or fixed phone. My father taught me how to write, not about what kind of that should i write, but about the arrangement.
Write everything but in one topic and step by step, it’s the clue
When I was in elementary, I have 3 pen friends, all of their address I got from BOBO magazine. And I still contact with one of them. Write a letter sharpen my way of arrange words. It is worked when I’m in long distance relationship with my love. He said really like how I am told some stories or feeling.
Well, for you who are not having self confidence to write, start now, and believe If You Can Dream It You Can Became It.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar